Crusty Parmesan Herb Zucchini Bites
I’m not much of a zucchini fan; However, I’m impressed by the taste of these!
I give these 2 thumbs up…
1 thumb for the ease of preparation & 1 thumb for the taste!
- 4 medium, fresh zucchini, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup fresh Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh rosemary & thyme, minced
- smidge of olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 350F, lightly brush both sizes of the zucchini with olive oil and place on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Mix cheese and herbs together in a small bowl and sprinkle over the zucchini along with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 15 minutes and place under the broiler for the last 3-5 minutes until cheese is crispy and browned. (courtesy of accordingtoelle.com)
Click the pic below for information on a quick and easy meal that takes even less time to prepare…It’s The Healthiest Meal In A Glass. Affordable, Nutritious and Delicious. A superb alternative to the fast food drive-thru or to late night eating.
Stop Cravings, Lose Weight, Increase Energy!
Recent Related Posts:
PORTOBELLO MUSHROOM FOR PIZZA CRUST
PORTOBELLO MUSHROOM PIZZA Trim Empty Carbs From Your Diet While Whittling Away Your Waistline. -Muscle & Fitness ...read more
EATING TO LOOK PHAT
A GUIDE TO PRE AND POST WORKOUT NUTRITION The recommendations above include both Animal and Plant-Based ...read more
PLANT-BASED VS ANIMAL-BASED PROTEIN; WHICH IS BETTER?
PROTEIN: A macro-nutrient that EVERYBODY needs. Beyond its well known reputation for building muscle, protein also ...read more
SWAMP WATER RECIPE?
Just in…studies show that swamp water is now beneficial for the drinking BUT… NOT THE ABOVE ...read more